Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Kingsbury (Full Time, Permanent) £25,000 - £26,000 / Year (Pension Scheme, Onsite parking)
Transport Planner - Kingsbury, Warwickshire
Are you an experienced Transport Planner that also has commercial experience? Are you organised, with excellent communication & problem solving skills?
You will be joining a well-established company, experienced in freight and logistics management. You will be responsible for planning, organising and co-ordinating the daily routes for a fleet of employed drivers and agency drivers operating vans and trucks.
Some of your Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Planning optimum utilization and routing for all vehicles based, ensuring all freight is delivered and collected on time
• Prioritizing and amending routes for drivers as and when required.
• Reporting any operational issues.
• Dealing with telephone enquiries from customers, drivers and colleagues in a timely and professional manner
• Processing customer collections and deliveries
• Ensuring all staff adhere to the appropriate health and safety procedures.
• Reviewing and improving current procedures
• Covering Transport Coordinator when necessary and carrying out Coordinating duties