Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
SALES MANAGER - - EXPRESS PARCELS
Gatwick (Full Time, Permanent) £55,000 - £60,000 / Year
SALES MANAGER - - EXPRESS PARCELS - Gatwick
Our client are the UK's premier parcel and carrier management company, with partnerships with the UK's top carriers enabling them to provide an enhanced delivery service through the use of their technology and proactive customer care team.
Due to continued growth of 30% year on year, our client are looking to add a SALES MANAGER for the SOUTHERN TEAM based from either NEWBURY or GATWICK with a strong background within International or UK Express Parcels, Fulfillment, e-commerce, re-seller or 3PL Logistics. This role will focus on managing a team of 8 BDM's who are all high level new business SALES PEOPLE, acquiring larger, higher value clients with individual sales targets of an achievable £500,000 to £800,000 target. The team target will be circa 4 million.
The cient is looking for a KPI driven, productivity based Sales Manager who will spend time with the team individuals on field accompaniments, helping the individuals hit their targets, motivating them and leading them to hit the 4 million annual target.
You will need to be self-driven, reliable and hardworking individual with a clear focus on new business sales. Excellent communication skills and telephone manner. Must be well presented and professional. business-like.
* Min 3-5 years sales Management background in a consultative selling environment within the express distribution industry
* Business/commercial acumen
* Proven success in acquisition of new business
* Proven success in management of existing relationships
* Self-motivated, ambition to succeed
* Experience of relationship building and management at Board level
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Experience in a segmented service industry
* Experience in logistics industry
* Ability to develop IT systems understanding
* Strong ability to impact and influence
* Excellent interpersonal understanding
* Strong achievement drive and initiative, self-starter
* Team player
* Excellent communication skills