Shift: Monday-Friday 6am-2.00pm, 10.00pm - 6.00pm rotating Monday to Friday.
Salary: £29,000 - £35,000
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
(This is a 12 month fixed term role with an imediate start for the right candiate.)
· To maintain customer delivery performance by ensuring all despatches are complete, accurate and on time investigating and reporting any problems.
· To Maintain/improve the warehouse performance by monitoring the warehouse KPIs, by reviewing and updating operating procedures, operative training and any additional areas to encourage continuous improvement.
· To maintain the warehouse key resources of Labour, skills equipment so as to ensure the requirements of the business can be met at all times.
· To maintain the quality of the stock, warehouse and systems by performing regular reviews and following though on any areas of concern.
· To maintain the smooth running of the logistics operation by maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
· To maintain direct reports records for timekeeping, attendance, training, and development. Compile development plans, perform performance reviews and carryout investigations and disciplinary meetings as required in conjunction with the HR team.
· Perform all other duties as reasonably required that are consistent with both training and experience
· Adhere to all Company processes, procedures, policies and standards
· As a team member, to contribute to the overall success of the team and the Company goals by maintaining regular attendance, punctuality, focus and professionalism at all times
· Maintain tidy work area and report any health and safety issues to the Group Health and Safety Manager
· Warehouse management experience
· Good man management
· Good communication skills
· Able to foresee problems and solve them
· Team player
· To be self motivated and have the ability to motivate others
· Proactively coming up with new ideas
· Knowledge of warehouse procedures
· Overall understanding of all logistics procedures
· A good understanding of health and safety
· MHE licence
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you then please do send your CV today!